PISO FARE Alert!!!! See the latest Piso Fare Promo from Cebu Pacific for 2013.
Starting today up to October 31, 2012, Cebu Pacific Air will be having a Piso Fare promo for all their domestic and international flights. This is a great treat for the coming All Saint’s Day or Halloween 2013.
Travel period is from June 1 up to December 15, 2013. That is more than half the year of 2013. The months of July, August, September, October and November 2013 are included in this Piso Fare promotion.
Cebu Pacific Piso Fare Promo 2013
Domestic flights of Cebu Pacific includes:
Cebu Pacific Air Luzon flights
- Busuanga ( Coron, Palawan) – Francisco Reyes Airport
- Cauayan, Isabela– Cauayan Airport
- Clark, Pampanga – Diosdado Macapagal International Airport Hub
- Laoag, Ilocos Norte – Laoag International Airport
- Legazpi, Albay – Legazpi Airport
- Manila – Ninoy Aquino International Airport Main hub
- Naga, Camarines Sur– Naga Airport
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan – Puerto Princesa Airport
- San Jose, Mindoro– McGuire Field
- Tuguegarao – Tuguegarao Airport
- Virac, Catanduanes – Virac Airport
Cebu Pacific Air flights to the Visayas
- Bacolod – Bacolod-Silay International Airport
- Calbayog,– Calbayog Airport
- Catarman, Samar – Catarman National Airport
- Caticlan ( Boracay)– Godofredo P. Ramos Airport
- Cebu – Mactan-Cebu International Airport Hub
- Dumaguete – Sibulan Airport
- Iloilo – Iloilo International Airport
- Kalibo, Aklan – Kalibo International Airport
- Roxas City – Roxas Airport
- Tacloban – Daniel Z. Romualdez Airport
Cebu Pacific Air flights to Mindanao
- Butuan – Bancasi Airport
- Cagayan de Oro – Lumbia Airport
- Cotabato – Awang Airport
- Davao – Francisco Bangoy International Airport Hub
- Dipolog – Dipolog Airport
- General Santos – General Santos International Airport
- Ozamiz – Labo Airport
- Pagadian – Pagadian Airport
- Siargao – Sayak Airport
- Surigao – Surigao Airport
- Tawi-Tawi – Sanga-Sanga Airport
- All Piso Fare tickets are exclusive of fuel surcharge and check in baggage. Fuel surcharge for domestic flights ranges from 200 to 400 Pesos.
- For those traveling abroad, you still need to pay for fuel surcharge, Philippine Travel tax of 1,620 Pesos, International Terminal Fee of 550 pesos, check in baggage and fuel surcharge of 420 pesos to 2,100 pesos. Other fees and taxes apply.
- All tickets are non refundable but you can re-book your tickets with a penalty of 800 pesos for domestic tickets and 1, 800 pesos for international tickets. You will also pay for the price difference.
For more Piso Fare Alerts for 2012 and 2013 from Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines, Zestair, Air Asia, Airphil and more follow us at:
Facebook: Piso Fare Info
Please SHARE this post on Facebook and Tweet it on Twitter… Salamat po!!!!