Low Fares and affordable airline tickets on sale thanks to the latest Cebu Pacific Air domestic and international promo for the months of September, October, November and December 2013.
Travel date for domestic flights is from September 1 up to December 31, thus it makes it for us to travel during holidays like All Saint’s Day in November and during the Christmas break come December.
International tickets has a travel date of September 15 up to December 12, 2013.
Booking of tickets is valid from August 13 up to 16, 2013.
Cebu Pacific Promo Fare for September to December 2013
Cebu Pacific Air promo fares in the Philippines
99 Pesos Base Fare
- Bacolod to Cagayan de Oro
- Cebu to Bacolod, Boracay (via Caticlan), Dumaguete, Iloilo, Kalibo or Tacloban
399 Pesos Base Fare
- Manila to Bacolod, Boracay ( via Caticlan), Cebu, Iloilo, Kalibo or Roxas
- Iloilo to Tacloban
699 Pesos Base Fare
- Manila to Dumaguete, Tacloban or Tagbilaran
- Iloilo to Puerto Princesa, Palawan
Cebu Pacific International Promo Fare 2013
- 999 Pesos Base Fare: Manila or Iloilo to Hong Kong
- 1488 Pesos Base Fare: Manila to Busan, Incheon or Dubai
- 3488 Pesos Base Fare: Manila to Osaka, Japan
- 3488 Pesos Base Fare: Cebu to Busan or Incheon, South Korea
Rates applied above only reflects the Base Fare of a one way ticket only.
For Domestic promo fare tickets you still need to pay the 120 pesos Cebu Pacific Web Admin Fee, 12% VAT, Php 15 Aviation Security Fee, Php 200 Terminal Fee for ﬂights transiting in or exiting from Manila/Cebu, Fuel Surcharge ranging from 250 to 350. Terminal Fee of 50 to 200 pesos from non Manila or Cebu flights must be paid at the airport.
International tickets are also subjected to various fees and taxes like the web admin fee, terminal fee, fuel surcharge, 12% VAT and others like country specific charges and the Philippine Travel Tax of 1,620 pesos.
Free 7 kg of hand carry baggage are given to all passengers.
Booking of tickets can be done online at www.cebupacificair.com or you can call them up at (02) 70-20-888 in Manila or (032) 230-88-88 in Cebu for ticket reservations or for other concerns.
Please click the Like and Share button below. Thanks!!!