The Philippines Independence Day is fast approaching and expect different companies to go on sale for this National Holiday.
One of the first to offer discounts is PAL Express (formerly known as Airphil Express), and they will be offering cheap domestic tickets for this special occasion.
But you don’t have to wait for Independence Day to book your tickets for tickets will be on sale starting June 7 and will end on June 12, 2012.
Travel period for this domestic promo fare is from November 1, 2013 up to January 15, 2014. The whole month of December 2013 is included in this seat sale promotion.
PAL EXPRESS Independence Day Promo fare 2013 and 2014
PAL Express Domestic destinations for the Independence Day Promo Fare
- Manila to Busuanga (Coron,Palawan), Legazpi, Masbate, Naga, Puerto Prinsesa, and Tuguegarao
- Manila to Basco Batanes, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cotabato, Dipolog, Ozamiz, Surigao and Zamboanga
- Manila to Calbayog, Catarman, Caticlan, Dumaguete, Kalibo, Roxas and Tacloban
- Cebu to Bacolod, Caticlan (Boracay), Iloilo and Tacloban
- Davao to Cagayan de Oro and Zamboanga
- Zamboanga to Jolo and Tawi-tawi
- Puerto Prinsesa to Busuanga
- Cebu to Busuanga, Puerto Prinsesa, Butuan, CDO, Davao, Ozamiz, Zamboanga
- Iloilo to General Santos and Puerto Prinsesa, Palawan
All these destinations have a BASE FARE of 115 Pesos only (One Way).
Base Fare Prices still does not include:
- Ticketing Service Fee
- Fuel Surcharge
- Terminal Fee
- 12% VAT
All passengers however are given free 10 kilos baggage allowance.
Book now and celebrate All Saint’s Day, your Christmas vacations and New Year 2014 holiday at some of the best places in the Philippines like in Basco, Batanes or in Boracay, Palawan and Cebu.
Promo tickets can be purchased at any of PAL EXPRESS’ booking offices and travel agents.
You can also book online at www.flypalexpress.com and pay using your credit cards, ATM Cards or depositing your payment via various over the counter centers.
For more questions about the final prices of tickets, seat availability and reservations, kindly call these PAL EXPRESS contact numbers:
- Manila: Tel # (02) 855-9000
- Cebu: Tel # (032) 505-1616
Please click the LIKE and SHARE button below.. Salamat po!!