Hello there Piso Fare Friends!!! There is a new job hiring for interested cabin crew applicants for Air Asia Zest, one of the leading budget airlines in the Philippines today.
They are requiring Male and Female cabin crew applicants to join their job opening event and walk in interview on November 19, 2013.
Air Asia Cabin Crew Job Hiring 2013
Cabin Crew Requirements
- Male and Female aged between 20 and 28 years old
- Good complexion and nice set of teeth
- Height proportional to height
- Height requirement for ladies: minimum of 160 cm and maximum of 170 cm
- Height requirement for Male: minimum height of 170, maximum height of 180 cm
- Fluent in English and Filipino
- College Graduate or at least completed 2nd Year in College
Interested applicants should bring the following requirements
- Original and Photocopy of Passport
- Original and Photocopy of Barangay Clearance, NBI Clearance and Police Clearance
- One Passport size photo
- One updated copy whole body photo (Post card size)
- Original and photo copy of College Diploma, Transcript of records, copy of grades
- Updated Resume
Applicants should visit the Air Asia job hiring and walk in interview at the following venue:
Venue: FVR Room, Arts in the City, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Date: November 19, 2013
Time: 8 AM to 4 PM
Piso Fare Info wishes all the applicants good luck!!!
For more updates on the latest job hiring of Cabin Crew, Pilots, ground Personnel and others from airline companies like Air Asia, Cebu Pacific Air, PAL Express and Philippine Airlines plus others, kindly Like us on Facebook at Piso Fare Info and Follow us on Twitter at @PisoFare.
Please Like and Share this to all of our friends!!!