One of the fastest ways to book regular and promo fare tickets is by getting them yourself online. There are many option on how to pay online tickets. Credit cards, debit cards and ATM card payments are some of the most common ways to pay for your account.
But unknown to many, there are banks and other over the counter payment centers that you can utilize for online booking for sites just like for Cebu Pacific’s www.cebupacificair.com.
All you have to do first is conduct your bookings at their website and wait for the 14 Digit reference number then you just have to settle the amount in any of their OTC payment centers before the end of the day.
Cebu Pacific Air
List of Cebu Pacific Over the Counter Payment Centers
- Banco De Oro or BDO
- Bank of the Philippine Islands or BPI
- Robinson’s Saving Bank
- Bayad Center
- Robinson’s Department Store
- SM Business Services Center
- Book your regular or Cebu Pacific Promo tickets online via www.cebupacificair.com. Enter dates, destinations and contact details. When you reach the payment page, click on the Payment Centers tab, and choose any of the payment centers.
- You can also book your Cebu Pacific Tickets by dialing the Cebu Pacific Call Center at +63 (2) 70-20-888. Please Note that this form of payment is offered to bookings with flights departing 4:00 PM onwards of the following day.
- The website or the Call Center agent will give you a 14-digit Reference Number and the total amount to be paid in Pesos or Philippine Currency.
- Go to your preferred payment center on or before 23:59H (11:59 PM) of the same day that you made your booking. Present the 14-digit Reference Number, and settle the amount. The payment center will issue a Transaction Number. Please take note of this in case of disputes.
- After your payment has been posted, you will get your Itinerary Receipt via email or your 6-digit alphanumeric Confirmation Number via mobile phone.
- At the day of your flight, kindly present your Itinerary Receipt or Confirmation Number, together with a valid ID at the check in counter at least 2 hours before your flight.
Instructions for Robinsons Bank, Metrobank, Banco De Oro Payments
- Ask for the bank’s deposit slip or payment slip.
- In the Account Number, write down the 14-digit Reference Number that was given to you after your online booking or was given to you by the Call Center representative.
- In the account name, Write “Cebu Pacific”.
- Write down the exact Transaction Amount or Ticket Price.
- You will get an email of your Itenerary receipt or text message after the payment was posted.
There are other options on paying for online tickets.
Never be afraid again of online booking if you do not have any credit cards.
Like us on Facebook at PISO FARE and Follow us on Twitter at for more tips on how to book cheap and affordable airline tickets especially if there are PISO FARE promos offerred by Cebu Pacific, Air Asia Zest, Tiger Air, PAL Express and Philippine Airlines.
Please LIKE and SHARE!!!