Good news Piso Fare Friends, Cebu Pacific Air has a new promo this National Heroes Day.
Starting today up to August 27, 2014, the leading budget airlines in the country will be selling ZERO FARE Base Fare tickets to all their domestic and international flights.
Travel period for this seat sale is from June 1 up to December 11, 2014. Imagine all the saving you will get for your travels in the months of June, July, August, September, October, November and December 2014.
All destinations are included in this promo fare like our favorite local destinations like Boracay, Palawan, Bohol, Cebu, Manila, CDO, Iloilo, Tacloban and others. All International destinations are included like Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, Malaysia and even Dubai.
Cebu Pacific Air ZERO FARE 2014
List of Cebu Pacific Domestic Destinations in the Philippines
- Boracay (Caticlan)
- Cagayan de Oro
- Camiguin via Cebu only
- Cauayan, Isabela
- Clark International Airport in Pampanga
- Coron,Palawan (Busuanga)
- Dipolog, Zamboanga del Norte
- Dumaguete, Negros Oriental
- General Santos
- Kalibo, Aklan
- Laoag,Ilocos Norte
- Lagazpi, ALbay
- Ozamiz, Misamis Occiental
- Puerto Prinsesa, Palawan
- Pagadian, Zamboanga del Sur
- Roxas City,Capiz
- San Jose, Mindoro
- Tacloban, Leyte
- Tagbilaran, Bohol
- Virac, Catanduanes
List of Cebu Pacific International Destinations
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
- Siem Reap, Camboadia
- Beijing, Guangzhou ( Canton), Shanghai and Xiamen, China
- Hong Kong
- Bali and Jakarta, Indonesia
- Osaka, Japan
- Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Busan and Incheon in South Korea
- Taipei, Taiwan
- Phuketh and Bangkok, Thailand
- Dubai, United Arab Emerates
- Hanoi and Ho Chi Mihn, Vietnam
Just remember, only the BASE FARE is covered by this Cebu Pacific ZERO FARE Promo for 2014.
All other fees and charges should be paid in full like:
- 12% VAT
- Cebu Pacific Web Admin Fee: 120 pesos per ticket
- Domestic Fuel Surcharge: 200 to 450 Pesos
- International Fuel Surcharge: 440 to 4,840
- Terminal Fee
- other fees and taxes for international travel
Booking can be done online at www.cebupacificair.com
You can also visit all the Cebu Pacific Air ticketing offices for bookings.
Ticket reservations are also open. Kindly call (02) 70-20-888 in Manila or (032) 230-88-88 in Cebu to avail this service.
All tickets are non-refundable. You can re-book your tickets but you must pay for the 1,000 pesos fee plus price difference for the new ticket.
All passengers who would avail this promo will be given a 7-kilo free hand carry luggage allowance.
Please click the Like and Share button below. Thanks!!!!