Are you the type who is out going and loves to meet people or the kind of person who has great communication skills and loves to travel?
If yes, then maybe you are the right fit to be the next Zestair’s cabin crew.
Yup, Zestair is now hiring for new male and female cabin crew to serve their passengers for local and international travels.
Zestair Airlines Cabin Crew Hiring 2013
Requirements for Zestair Cabin Crew
- Applicant should be between 20 to 28 years old
- With good set of teeth and complexion
- College level ( at least finished 2nd year) or a Collage Graduate
- Fluent in english and Filipino
- Weight appropriate to height
Height Requirement for Cabin Crew Applicants
- Ladies: Minimum of 160 cm and maximum height of 170 cm
- Men: Minimum height of 170 cm and Max height of 180 cm
Also applicants are asked to bring the following documents:
- Original and photocopy of your Passport
- Original and photocopy of Barangay, Police and NBI Clearance
- 1 Passport sized colored picture
- 1 colored post card sized whole body picture
- Original and photocopy of school documents like Transcript of Records, Diploma and Copy of Grades
- Updated Resume
For those who would apply for this positions, kindly go to the venue wearing corporate attire. Ladies are requested to come wearing knee length skirts and with full make up on.
The job hiring and interview will be held on May 27, 2013 from 8 AM to 4 PM.
Venue will be at:
Zest Airways Inc., 2nd Floor Building 2, Salem Complex, Domestic Road, Pasay City.
Your Piso Fare Info family would like to wish you good luck on your job interview!!!
For more Cabin Crew Job Hiring from airline companies like Zestair, Cebu Pacific, Air Asia, PAL Express and Philippine Airlines, kindly follow us on Twitter at @PisoFare and on Facebook at Piso Fare Info.
Kindly click theLike and SHARE button to inform your other friends about this job hiring opportunity from Zestair!!! thanks